Users who use Android phones know that Android phones have a disadvantage. Android phones sometime encounter problems such as flickering screens. Furthermore, Huawei as one of the major brands that uses Android as its platform has this problem as well. In addition, Huawei screen flickers occur sometime even in high-end phone. This is one of the common problems in screen failures. If it is not because of the problem caused by the screen quality, then it can be processed through the settings. However, if it is due to screen quality problem, the only way would be changing screen in a repair shop.
Here are some factors for the Huawei Screen Flickers.
1. Voltage Instability Causes Screen Flickers
When the phone is running at less than 15%, it is easy for flickering screen to occur because of unstable voltage. Other than that, while charging the mobile phone, the power supply voltage caused by the charging head and the data line or constant voltage is unstable, which may cause the screen of the mobile phone to drift or flash.
2. Software and System Conflicts
If you have recently downloaded and installed some software, then you should pay attention to it! Some software has compatibility issues with your mobile phone system, so when you open the software with your mobile phone, it is easy to see a flickering screen
The solution of Flickering screen appears on Huawei mobile phones.
Please confirm whether to open the Settings > Battery > Low Resolution Power Saver Switch. After low-resolution power saving is enabled, the resolution will be degraded in some scenes. However, if it affects the use, please turn off this function (low-resolution power saving can improve the battery life, it is recommended to keep this function enabled).
2. The Screen Flickers When the Browser Accesses:
It is due to default browser engine that caused by compatibility issues with certain web pages. Luckily, this issue has been optimized in the latest version, please upgrade to the latest software version.
3. The Screen Has a Flickering Screen at Low Brightness:
Please go to “Settings > Display > Brightness” to brighten the screen brightness and see if the problem with the screen probability flicker disappears.
4. Safe mode
There is a possibility that the screen flickers due to software compatibility. If this is the case try the safe mode.
- Turn off your Huawei P10 / P10 Plus.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Once the Huawei screen appears, release the Power key and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button.
- If successful, you can see ‘Safe mode’ in the lower-left corner of the screen
If this really fixes the issue, it means that some of the third-party apps is the cause. You should uninstall it as soon as possible. If you are not sure which app it is, try to back up all the data and do a factory reset. It should clear the problem.
- Open Settings.
- Touch Advanced settings, then tap Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory data reset and choose whether to format your internal storage. Selecting Erase internal storage will delete all files on your internal storage, such as
- music and images. Proceed with caution.
- Touch Reset phone to restore your device to its factory settings.
5. Flickering Screen When the Phone is Turn On:
This is because the phone will reload the lock screen APK when the screen is off. In this process, if the screen is quickly lit again, the flickering screen occurs when the loading process is not completed. The current mobile phone is designed like this, so not to worry about it. Try to restart the phone and it will be fine.
If problems still exist, please backup the data in advance and carry the purchase invoice to the after-sales service point maintenance.
Whatsapp us now at +601898870 Huawei as one of the major brands that uses Android as its platform has this problem as well.